UCS Solutions values the objectives of B-BBEE and is committed to the efficient implementation of a plan that:
- Promotes the constitutional right of equality.
- Eliminates unfair discrimination practises in employment.
- Pursues a diverse workforce which is representative of the South African people.
- Promotes economic development and efficiency in the workforce.
- Redresses historical legal, social and economic discrimination against designated groups.
- Establishes conditions aimed at creating and developing equal opportunities for all employees.
- Contributes to building a non-racial and non-sexist South Africa.
UCS Solutions’ Preferential Procurement Policy is in keeping with the dictates of Code 500 of the ICT Sector Code. UCS Solutions has implemented faster payment terms in favour of the following categories of SMMEs (Small and Medium Size Enterprises):
1. Businesses which are at least 50.1% black owned;
2. Businesses which are at least 25.1% black women owned; and
3. Businesses with at least 5% shareholding by black people with disabilities.
Please feel free to call us on 011 518 9000 for more information or assistance.
To qualify you will require:
1. Proof of shareholding by black women.
2. Proof of turnover.
3. Proof of industry in which your business operates.
4. Valid BEE certificate.
Terms and conditions apply.
UCS Solutions is a Level 4 B-BBEE Contributor. Download our B-BBEE certificate.